*** New Patch 0.9.3 *** Welcome to the europe sZone-Online project area! *** Visit sZone Online Gift Shop ***

Board index  » Trash » Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper

Forum rules View active topics

Post a reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]

Post subject: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Mar 2013, 12:23
Joined23 Jan 2013, 06:27
Posts127
Rank Местный житель
LocationAustralia
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks3 times

Reputation 2 [+] [-]

Sex Man

Well, with a re-branding comes a new wallpaper!
And so here is the link to the Photo!

Found another wallpaper(Well kinda), have a look!

"P2W is being able to directly influence the power of your character with cash items, to a level that is unobtainable by F2P players."

"Illness, insanity and death are the black angels that kept watch over my cradle and accompanied me all my life."

Last edited by Shadow565 on 17 Mar 2013, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
View thanks list
For this message the author Shadow565 has received gratitude : Stalkin

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Mar 2013, 14:21
Joined16 Jan 2013, 19:36
Posts82
Rank Поселенец
Has thanked6 times
Have thanks1 times

Reputation 3 [+] [-]

nice !

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Mar 2013, 21:56
Joined21 Jan 2013, 10:58
Posts41
Rank Поселенец
Has thanked1 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation 5 [+] [-]

Very nice wallpaper .. But someone please tell me what the sign says image.. I do not understand the Russian language

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Mar 2013, 22:19
Joined04 Oct 2012, 21:04
Posts456
Rank Местный житель
LocationCzech Republic
Has thanked21 times
Have thanks34 times

Reputation 46 [+] [-]

Sex Man

I do not understand Russian too but I can read Russian letters and the language is close enough to my local language. I believe the label says something like: Stalker, stop. Anomaly zone ahead.

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Mar 2013, 23:00
Joined21 Jan 2013, 10:58
Posts41
Rank Поселенец
Has thanked1 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation 5 [+] [-]

OOhhh Thanks The Prometheus... I believe --> Ctankep = Danger....xd

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Mar 2013, 23:46
Joined04 Oct 2012, 21:04
Posts456
Rank Местный житель
LocationCzech Republic
Has thanked21 times
Have thanks34 times

Reputation 46 [+] [-]

Sex Man

Parisx08 wrote:
I believe --> Ctankep = Danger.
Well Ctankep = Stalker

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 05 Mar 2013, 03:12
Joined09 Feb 2013, 23:16
Posts79
Rank Поселенец
Has thanked14 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation 6 [+] [-]

The Prometheus wrote:
Parisx08 wrote:
I believe --> Ctankep = Danger.

Well Ctankep = Stalker

Thinking of it, many players might not realize the word 'Stalker' (Ctankep) was introduced into the Russian language by the Strugatski brothers, who wrote the novel Roadside Picnic, which is the main inspiration for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and szone-online / sZone-Online. The Zone, anomalies, artifacts, stalkers who try to get the artifacts and sell them - it was all created by Arkady and Boris Strugatski.

Big difference between the Strugatski Zone and the games' Zones are the guns: these are rare in the novel. I do believe there's one remark about it not being appropriate to bring any arms into the Zone.

(In the movie Stalker, which is an adaption of the novel, the main character - a stalker simply referred to as Stalker - leads two customers, known as The Writer and The Professor through the Zone, in search of some mysterious room. The Writer - which features as my avatar on this forum - appears to have brought a gun, and the Stalkers gets very angry at him for this. The gun is burried in some underwater mud.)

Anyway, in english the word 'stalker' usually means something different then it means in the context of the game (many people I told I was into a game called szone-online thought it had to do with online stalking of celebreties or women etc., lol) but afaik in Russian its only meaning is which was given by the novel and the movie.

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 17 Mar 2013, 15:56
Joined23 Jan 2013, 06:27
Posts127
Rank Местный житель
LocationAustralia
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks3 times

Reputation 2 [+] [-]

Sex Man

Added a new kindof wallpaper.

"P2W is being able to directly influence the power of your character with cash items, to a level that is unobtainable by F2P players."

"Illness, insanity and death are the black angels that kept watch over my cradle and accompanied me all my life."

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Aug 2013, 11:59
Joined29 Dec 2012, 04:16
Posts2
Rank Новоприбывший
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks0 times

Reputation 0 [+] [-]

Ctankep - Stalker
Ctoи - Halt/Stop

And this little text below it should mean something like "Up ahead anomaly zone". Russian isn't my native or second language, but that one was easy.

Post subject: Re: Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper New post Posted: 04 Aug 2013, 15:50
Joined18 Jun 2012, 01:58
Posts248
Rank Местный житель
Has thanked3 times
Have thanks16 times

Reputation 14 [+] [-]

Sex Man

WHat is this topic about ? To share the existing wallpapers or to ask what the sign with russian words in it means ?
It means: Stalker- stop! Anomalous zone ahead !

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]
Board index  » Trash » Stalker Zone Online Wallpaper

Forum rules View active topics