**Game server is online. Enjoy the game.*** Welcome to the europe sZone-Online project area! *** Visit sZone Online Gift Shop ***

Board index  » Trash » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion

Forum rules View active topics

Topic locked
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]

What's your favorite S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod? (choose only one from each game)  

10% 10% 1
0% 0% 0
20% 20% 2
20% 20% 2
0% 0% 0
10% 10% 1
10% 10% 1
0% 0% 0
0% 0% 0
0% 0% 0
0% 0% 0
10% 10% 1
10% 10% 1
0% 0% 0
10% 10% 1
0% 0% 0
0% 0% 0
0% 0% 0
0% 0% 0
Total votes : 10

Post subject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 04:38
Joined11 Oct 2012, 10:04
Posts72
Rank Поселенец
LocationRomania
Has thanked1 times
Have thanks5 times

Reputation 7 [+] [-]

Sex Difference
hobby Adventure

Skil, mods can break your game, make backups for everything you replace.
I've started modifying my games from quite some time now(roughly 4-5 years) I'm not an expert but I understand how they work.

For S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods you sometimes need to downgrade your game to an earlier version. It's not so difficult.
For example Zone of Alienation. You need 1.0004 to work or 05 not so sure. It's based on AMK mod which was developed before the latest patches.

I want to discuss with more people, at least till we get the client.

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 05:14
Joined18 Jan 2013, 18:38
Posts47
Rank Поселенец
LocationLondon
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation -2 [+] [-]

Sex Man
hobby searching

Well I was able to fix it by updating it to 1.0005 then to 1.0006. It worked for me :P thanks for sharig your ideabugg to instal stalkersoupmod. Tthis has giving me inspririation to play stalker series. Unfortenally stalkersoup mod had a bit of bugs also it concetrated on lab x18 which is scary and I don't like that lab :S so I decided to download stalkermod 2009 which is a great mod but now I reached the mission where I need to enter the lab but I enyoed the mod :D also stalkersoup is a great mod

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 07:31
Joined27 Feb 2013, 07:29
Posts16
Rank Новоприбывший
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks3 times

Reputation 2 [+] [-]

Just transfering the then offtopic post to its rightful place...

Zone of Alienation mod for SoC is commig soon, too ! And with NV Scopes ! ;)

It can take a bit of time to get used to it, as the general difficulty is kinda high (everyone is now at least a decent shot, so runing out from cover is a nono. Plus spawns are sometimes quite numerous, but it all only means you'll be actualy using all those nice litttle nades to flush the enemy from cover, or manouvering that big pack of hungry dogs into stomping that anoying bandit outpost up ahead !) 8-)

Oh, and wouldnt hurt to merge the vinpc_invulnerable mod, as your allies will be in danger of being overrun from time to time !

It was just yesterday... On my way back to Sid's after sucessfuly fending off three bandit assaults and eliminating not only one but two of their camps on Garbage, relieving a group of fellow stalkers, raiding a certain elusive Stalker's hideout and FINALY successfuly infiltrating a highly fortified military base and obtaining some classified material (breathing pause ! =O), I came to the Car Park late in the night, expecting to share some hard earned liquid loot with my first comrades in arms in this godforsaken land, only to find my good friend Petruha lying on the ground, face in the dirt. Right next to him, the bandit scum drinked and shouted, usurping his guitar... I couldnt use my trusted Nadie, for fear of damaging the fine instrument (well, as fine as it gets in the Zone, anyhow...) so I had to sneak behind the feasting devils in the blinding dark, my silent executioner in hand, climb the stairs into the barn's roof and from the shadows rain down swift justice on the maleficent bastards... :twisted:

The magazine-fed-weapons system takes a bit of practice. But once you're there, feels pretty awesome filling those AK mags by the camp fire on a cold, stormy and dark night, gearing up and planing for the next engagement, the lone thunder in the distance lining the next 5.45 in fiery silver: a bullet for a life ! Gives the game a whole new sense of purpose...

There is also, the matter of the hidden HUD, but doesnt take too much effort to get one up and running.
(I myself got the HUD from Complete merged, as I like it quite a bit...)

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 16:09
Posts47
Rank Поселенец
LocationLondon
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation -2 [+] [-]

Sex Man
hobby searching

Guys i have seen a gameplay with Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl mutliplayer this has giving me a idea because i like that game. I wil search further until i find that mod for multip0layer so we all can enjoy it before client opens

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 16:21
Posts47
Rank Поселенец
LocationLondon
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation -2 [+] [-]

Sex Man
hobby searching

So i tried to search it but almost all have virus on them so its not a very good idea to download them :S i will keep reaserching more

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 16:22
Posts72
Rank Поселенец
LocationRomania
Has thanked1 times
Have thanks5 times

Reputation 7 [+] [-]

Sex Difference
hobby Adventure

Dante_dRaven wrote:
It was just yesterday... On my way back to Sid's after sucessfuly fending off three bandit assaults and eliminating not only one but two of their camps on Garbage, relieving a group of fellow stalkers, raiding a certain elusive Stalker's hideout and FINALY successfuly infiltrating a highly fortified military base and obtaining some classified material (breathing pause ! =O), I came to the Car Park late in the night, expecting to share some hard earned liquid loot with my first comrades in arms in this godforsaken land, only to find my good friend Petruha lying on the ground, face in the dirt. Right next to him, the bandit scum drinked and shouted, usurping his guitar... I couldnt use my trusted Nadie, for fear of damaging the fine instrument (well, as fine as it gets in the Zone, anyhow...) so I had to sneak behind the feasting devils in the blinding dark, my silent executioner in hand, climb the stairs into the barn's roof and from the shadows rain down swift justice on the maleficent bastards... :twisted:

ha ha awesome :D

ZOA is a great mod, especially the manual reload of mags. The weapon damage is very close to reality. No more 10 rounds in the head of an exoskeleton, 1-2 hits are enough.
The only thing I dislike is the fast spawn of npcs near the entrance to certain maps. For ex: I was coming back from Agroprom, when i got back into Garbage I was surrounded by 3-4 bandits which killed me in a blink.

Skil, about 70% of the people attack Freedom cause they choose the mission from Duty right after they enter Army Warehouses. If you ignore duty and head straight to Freedom base you can join them. I personally felt better among Freedom.
Not to mention the fact that they are closer to the center and they have to keep the Monolith out. And it's also true what Chekhov said in CS, the harder duty opposes the zone the harder the zone strikes back.

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 16:24
Posts72
Rank Поселенец
LocationRomania
Has thanked1 times
Have thanks5 times

Reputation 7 [+] [-]

Sex Difference
hobby Adventure

We can play SOC's vanilla multiplayer

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 16:42
Posts47
Rank Поселенец
LocationLondon
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation -2 [+] [-]

Sex Man
hobby searching

Yo kedaysien see my new topic we are able to play the mulitplayer on clear sky for free :DDDD

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 16:48
Posts47
Rank Поселенец
LocationLondon
Has thanked0 times
Have thanks2 times

Reputation -2 [+] [-]

Sex Man
hobby searching

Kedaysien wrote:
kil, about 70% of the people attack Freedom cause they choose the mission from Duty right after they enter Army Warehouses. If you ignore duty and head straight to Freedom base you can join them. I personally felt better among Freedom.
Not to mention the fact that they are closer to the center and they have to keep the Monolith out. And it's also true what Chekhov said in CS, the harder duty opposes the zone the harder the zone strikes back.

Thats what i did! i saw 9 duty with esxelatons sorry for mistyping i dont know how to type that word. I saw them i talked with them i refused it so i went to LUKASH the freedom member talked with them then i attacked duty :D I cant join them apperantly i killed 1 of freedom member oh yeah i remember when i went on their terretory 3 freedom members came then outta nowhere duty members came and killed them :P

Post subject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion New post Posted: 10 Mar 2013, 21:54
Joined04 Oct 2012, 21:04
Posts456
Rank Местный житель
LocationCzech Republic
Has thanked21 times
Have thanks34 times

Reputation 46 [+] [-]

Sex Man
My game clan Renaissance

Dear players, I am very sorry but there are serious but confidential reasons why I cannot allow any discussion related to S.T.A.L.K.E.R series on this forum. Believe me that I do not like this action but I have to lock the whole thread and move it to Trash. Please do not open this subject on this forum anymore - feel free to use any independent forum on web.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]
Board index  » Trash » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods discussion

Forum rules View active topics